Sometimes the best food is really the simplest. Take for example this quick-and-easy Grilled Pork Chops recipe, where the pork chops are simply marinated in hot pepper sauce, garlic, vinegar, and dry mustard, then grilled to perfection.
Grilled Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients:
- 8 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How To Make Grilled Pork Chops:
- Marinate pork chops in a large bowl using salt, pepper, 2 cloves garlic and vinegar. Allow to stand for about 3 hours.
- Then prepare sauce by placing one clove of garlic in a bowl and pouring boiling water over. Add a pinch of salt, pepper sauce, lemon juice, mustard and onion slices.
- Keep hot, but do not boil, then place chops under grill and grill until brown on both sides and pork is well cooked. As each chop is done, add it to sauce which is being kept hot.
- Allow chops to soak in sauce for about 20 minutes, keeping hot. Then garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Recipe by:Yolande Cools-Lartigue author of The Art of Caribbean Cooking.
If you enjoyed this Caribbean Recipe, make sure you
Or share the recipe with your friends: