- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Jamaican jerk seasoning (such as Spice Islands)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
How to Make Grilled Pineapple and Avocado Salad :
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Add fish, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag occasionally. Then Prepare grill.
Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Recipe by Karen Harris, Cooking Light, MAY 2006 – Photo by Randy Mayor
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: