Coconut Pineapple Carrot Cake Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 medium carrots (grated)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 ½ tsps cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 pkt (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsps carnation evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups icing sugar
How to Make a Coconut Pineapple Carrot Cake:
- Beat sugar, oil and eggs to thoroughly combine in a bowl, mix flour, coconut milk, baking powder, salt and cinnamon slowly, add flour mixture to sugar mixture, stir in carrot, pineapple and walnut.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 8” layer cake pans and bake in a preheated oven at 350? F for 1 hour or until done. Cool cakes completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter & vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Add icing sugar and milk gradually, beat until well combined, spread frosting between and on cakes and decorate as desired.
If you enjoyed this Caribbean Recipe, make sure you
Or share the recipe with your friends: