Broccoli Souffle Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pkg frozen broccoli or 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tin mushroom soup
- 1 cup bread crumbs (fine)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp grated onion
How to Make Broccoli Souffle:
- Cook broccoli in boiling, salted water for a few minutes so that it is tender but remains firm. Chop very fine.
- Mix beaten egg, mayonnaise, mushroom soup, grated onion and cheese together. Combine with chopped, cooked broccoli.
- Then pour into greased baking dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, dot with a litter butter and bake at 350F for about 3/4 hours or until knife comes out clean.
Recipe by:Yolande Cools-Lartigue author of The Art of Caribbean Cooking.
If you enjoyed this Caribbean Recipe, make sure you
Or share the recipe with your friends: