Hawaiian Pork Roast Recipe Ingredients:
- 4lbs pork loin, boned and rolled
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 9oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
How to Make Hawaiian Pork Roast:
**Preheat the oven to 375F**
- Season the loin roast with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to 425F, baste the pork with some of the glaze and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Baste again with some of the glaze and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Serve the remaining glaze with the roast.
- To make the glaze: Combine all the ingredient in a medium saucepan. cook over a medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Recipe was adapted from: Cooking with Caribbean Rum Recipe Book By Laurel-Ann Morley.
If you enjoyed this Caribbean Recipe, make sure you
Or share the recipe with your friends: