Photo by: zero-g
I made this recipe for Christmas last year and enjoyed the Cinnamon fried banana so much that it t has become one of my favorite treats year round. I guess there is no more say than â€¦.Yummy Good and EASY!!!
- 2 avocados, peeled, halved and pitted
- 2 papayas, peeled, halved and seeded (I donâ€™t know what papayas are like where you live, but the ones down here in Caribbean are not so big! I needed two for this recipe â€“ the key here is to have equal amounts of avocado and Papaya).
- 1 large slightly green banana
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 3/4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
1. Slice the banana lengthwise into equal slices.
2. Fry the slices in a little butter until slightly brown on both sides.
3. Brush the butter thinly over the banana and fry for a further few minutes.
4. Mix the sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle each slice with the mixture.
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: