Coconut Pineapple Carrot Cake Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 medium carrots (grated)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 ½ tsps cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 pkt (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsps carnation evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups icing sugar
How to Make a Coconut Pineapple Carrot Cake:
- Beat sugar, oil and eggs to thoroughly combine in a bowl, mix flour, coconut milk, baking powder, salt and cinnamon slowly, add flour mixture to sugar mixture, stir in carrot, pineapple and walnut.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 8” layer cake pans and bake in a preheated oven at 350? F for 1 hour or until done. Cool cakes completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter & vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Add icing sugar and milk gradually, beat until well combined, spread frosting between and on cakes and decorate as desired.
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: