Curried Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
- 400 g (1 lb) chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ml spoon (1 teasp.) lime juice
- 2 x 15 ml spoon (2 tbsp.) oil or margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 christophene, peeled and chopped
- 15 ml spoon (1 tbsp.) curry powder
- 1 ml spoon (1/4 teasp.) geera
- 250 ml (1/2 pt) stock
|Curried Chicken Recipe Instruction:|
Cut chicken into large pieces and season with salt, pepper and lime juice. Heat oil or margarine in a large frying pan. Add garlic, onion, christophene and powdered geera and curry powder. Fry gently until soft. Add chicken and brown on all sides. Add stock and bring to the boil. Simmer gently, covered, for 20-25 minutes. Place chicken in a warmed serving dish. Pour over cooking liquor. Serve with Fluffy Rice.Serves 4.
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: