Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 lamb chops
- 5 ml spoon (1 teasp.) salt
- 2 ml spoon (1/2 teasp.) pepper
- 2 ml spoon (1/2 teasp.) paprika
- 2 x 15 ml spoon (2 tbsp.) melted butter
- 2 blades chives, chopped
For parsley butter:
- 15 g (1/2 oz) butter
- 2 x 15 ml (2 teasp.) parsley, chopped pepper, salt and few drops lemon juice.
|Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe Instruction:|
Wipe chops and season with salt, pepper, chives and paprika. Pre-heat grill and brush grill rack with a little melted butter. Brush chops with melted butter and remove chopped chives.Place chops under grill and cook quickly on one side. Then turn over chops, using tongs, fish slice or two spoons. Continue cooking, turning once or twice, for about 10-15 minutes.
To make parsley butter, cream or mash all the ingredients together. Shape into 4 neat rounds and keep cool. When ready to serve chops, place a round on top of each one.
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: