Moist and delicious Plantain Cheese Recipe. Easy to make, just need a few sweet ripe plantains, grated cheese, seasoning pepper, sprig celery and parsley. I’ve to admit, the idea of cheddar cheese on ripe plantain sound a bit wired too me flavor-wise. But surprisingly the both favors complemented each other and recipe came out delicious. Give this recipe a try, and let’s know what you think!
Plantain Cheese Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 medium ripe plantains (great two)
- 4 oz (125 g) white & yellow cheese grated
- 6 seasoning pepper
- 2 large sprig celery
- large sprig parsley (chopped)
|How to make Plantain Cheese:|
1. Chop seasoning pepper finely with celery and parsley and mix together with grated plantain into a paste to use as stuffing.
2. Cut the other two plantains lengthwise and remove the center. Fill space with the mixture.
3. Place into a baking dish and in the oven at 300F for 20 minutes.
4. Top with grated cheese and place back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
Recipe by:Chef Waviel Brazil of Hot Pot Restaurant from “Food & Drink Guide – 2009”
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: