Soy-Honey Drumettes Recipe – simple, easy and great tasting. you can use on either drumsticks and drumettes, but the drumsticks take a little longer to cook. Enjoy!
Soy-Honey Drumettes Recipe Ingredients:
- 20 chicken wing drumettess
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup boney
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp freshly ground ginger
How to Make Soy-Honey Drumettes:
- Put the chicken drumettes in a large bowl. Mix all the other ingredients together then pour over the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken drumettes in the mixture for 8 hours or over nigh, turning frequently in the marinade.
- Bake the drumettes in a preheated oven (400F), turning and basting several times for 30-40 minutes or until brown and glazed.
Serves 10-12 as cocktail snacks
Recipe was adapted from: Cooking with Caribbean Rum Recipe Book By Laurel-Ann Morley.
Never miss a recipe!
Or share the recipe with your friends: