Avocado Dip Recipe is a smooth rich dip recipe – add pepper sauce if you like it hot.
Avocado Dip Ingredients
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Avocado Dip:
- Peel avocados, and then mash with a fork.
- Stir in the minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper..
- Add hot pepper sauce to taste and mix well. When cooked, the coo-coo mixture will be thick and smooth.
- Chill before serving. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or corn chips.
Note: The avocados should be firm but not hard.
Variation: Finely chopped ripe tomato add colour and flavour.
Recipe by Dr Betty and Published in Caribbean Cuisine Cookbook.