You might not agreed with me, but I think foods are just so much more fun when they are served with a unique flavor. This Cherry Cheesecake Recipe with a Caribbean twist is no exception! Cherry cheesecake topped with pineapple is soo yummy! Go ahead, try this Cherry Cheesecake recipe and as always put your own spin on it. Enjoy!
StockFood / Getty Images
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon or lime peel(rind)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 slightly beaten egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend together flour, sugar and peel.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix well.
- Pat dough on bottom and sides of a greased 22 cm (9-in) pan.
- Bake in a moderate over for 8 to 10 minutes until light brown.
- Put aside to cool.